- 4-6 slices of bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons of Chai Lords Instant Chai Latte Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add milk, add vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add chai powder and whisk again.
- Heat up a pan and add coconut oil. Once oil is melted, add 1 slice of bread to the egg mixture.
- Flip over bread so the piece is covered entirely in the egg mixture. Add soaked bread to the pan once the oil is melted.
- Cook until the french toast is golden on both sides. Repeat for remaining bread slices.
- Serve on a plate topped with coconut yoghurt, strawberries, chai powder sprinkled over the top and honey/maple syrup.