- Half a butternut pumpkin sliced 1cm thick
- 1 can of chickpeas rinsed and dried
- Handful pepitas
- 1 tablespoon honey (rice bran syrup for vegan)
- 2-3 tablespoons chai lords chai latte
- 150 grams feta
- Rocket to scatter
- Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Scatter the sliced pumpkin and dried chickpeas on a lined oven tray, sprinkle over olive oil and honey, then dust well with chai powder as well as salt and pepper. Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until pumpkin is cooked through and caramelised.
- Break and scatter feta, rocket and thyme over the tray, top with a little more olive oil, salt, pepper and Balsamic vinegar and dig in.