Gluten free • Dairy free • Vegan
- 2 tbsp instant chai powder from Chai Lords
- 3 overripe bananas: Mashed.
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs: Can use flax egg if vegan.
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup GF flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a muffin tray and set it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, chai powder, milk and salt.
3. Whisk in eggs, oil and vanilla essence.
4. Add flour and baking powder, gently folding in until combined.
5. Scoop batter into the muffin pan distributing evenly between the muffin liners.
6. Add a sprinkle of coconut sugar and chai powder on top of the muffins to create a cinnamon-sugar coating.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Cool in tray for 5 minutes, then enjoy!