- 4 duck legs
- 200g duck fat
- 2Tb chai lords instant
- Preheat oven to 140 C
- Prepare the duck legs by drying well with paper towel and salting all over
- Chose an oven tray that will be snug for the 4 legs
- Melt the duck fat in the oven and add the duck legs, skin side up
- Dust liberally with the Chai Lords Instant Chai powder and roast for at least 2 hours
- Turn the oven up to 170 C and roast for a further 20-30 minutes or until caramelised.
Serve with stir fried seasonal vegetables and brown rice.