- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and hot
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats (or gluten free oats)
- 2 cups of nits (I used almonds)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4-5 teaspoons Chai Lords Instant Chai Latte
- Preheat the over to 150 degrees C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl. whisk together the warmed honey/maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, nuts, coconut and Chai mix until evenly combined. Add in the honey mixture and toss until the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture out on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Mix granola half way at the halfway point.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the nuts are toasted.
- Remove the sheet from the tray and allow mix to cool. Store in a sealed container and keep for up to 3 weeks.