- 2 pork cutlets on the bone
- 4 tablespoons chai lords instant latte
- 2 medium pink lady apples sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 2 bacon rashers, streaky, diced
- 50 grams raisins or sultanas
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Fresh Thyme or rosemary
- Get a deep pan ready on medium heat.
- Pat dry pork cutlets with some paper towel and then toss with the chai lords latte powder, coating the entire pork chop. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Fry pork chops on both sides, being careful not to let them burn.
- Remove the pork chops from the pan and add the Bacon, onion and apples and sweat.
- Add the chicken stock, herbs, sultanas and the pork back to the pan, as well as any left over chai lords powder.
- Turn the heat to low and allow to summer for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce is reduced and pork is cooked through.
- Serve as is or with some mashed potatoes on the side.